RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If for any reason you're not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 28 days of receipt for a refund or an exchange.
Returns cost £12 for all EU customers.
Contact us to obtain your return label. We won't accept any parcel returned without the label.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach us. Please ensure you package your return well to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. For your own protection we advise you to obtain proof of postage as we cannot be responsible for postage losses.
Please remember to enclose the following to your package:
- Proof of purchase that you received with your item. Return requests cannot be processed without proof of purchase
- Filled out Return Form - to be downloaded from here:
PDF Form and
If you needto exchange an item, please return the item and place a new order for your desired product.
Be sure to enter the word "Exchange" in the comment box, during the check out process, when placing you new order on the website.
If you make an exchange for a less expensive item, you will receive a refund to the original purchaser’s credit card, but if the product is exchanged for a more expensive item you will be responsible for difference in cost.
In all cases:
- The items returned must be in their original condition accompanied by original packaging and receipt. The box is also a part of goods, so it should be returned in the intact condition, otherwise the customer will be charged £6.50
- Refunds will be credited in the manner in which the payment was made.
- Return label charges are non-refundable. We will refund return shipping cost only if the return is a result of a faulty product or our mistake. Refunds will be credited in the manner in which the payment was made.
- PDF. Form (Acrobat Reader)
- DOC. Form (Microsoft Word)
The above forms have been created with clients in mind. All you have to do is print it, fill it out and place in the box along with proof of purchase. It helps us eliminate errors and delays.